“The motel was close to where we needed to go. It was a...” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Hartford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Poughkeepsie, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great value for room. Even with the remodeling going on with the hotel. The hallways were clean, the room was clean. The hotel staff were excellent. The hotel itself is quiet. I will stay again. Ive stayed at other hotels and I was not impressed by the service I recieve from the front desk, Days Inn staff were very helpful and polite. Even with the low prices the hotel was a great stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
UPPER DARBY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My stay was find. The customer service slipped a little bit for me this trip. An unfamiliar worker was rude to my daughter and niece who needed new room keys. The current keys we had were not working and she was snippy to them when they went to the desk to request new ones. I was surprised to learn this because I was used to getting exemplary service from all staff I had encountered. When I saw the individual who delivered the poor service, I noted that I had not ever seen her before (older caucasian women with a covering on her head). I would stay here again based upon my initial service received. If I or any other family member staying in our room receives poor service again from this woman, we will report it and stay somewhere else from now on.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bridgeport
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Do not stay at this hotel! My wife and I just needed a place to lay our heads before and after a night on the town in downtown Hartford, so we chose this cost efficient hotel, but I will never make that mistake again! The hotel was a complete mess and it brought our mood down for a while. The lobby looked like a run down apt building in a third world country, The hallway smelled like marijuana, the carpet in our room had stains on it, the bed was far from comfortable, we could hear everything our neighbors did from walking to running the water, and the T.V. was an old school 19" ZENITH! When I asked the front desk assistant what was going on with this hotel he replied "we are under construction, but its a slow process because we don't have enough money yet for the rest of the renovations." I have never commented on any place that I have stayed at but I felt obligated to warn others before they waste their money and time on this jail house.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Hartford hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartford
BEST WESTERN Hartford Hotel & Suites
Radisson Hotel Hartford
#5 of 11 in Hartford
3.5 of 5 stars 325 reviews
Hartford Marriott Downtown

Been to Days Inn Hartford/Closest Downtown? Share your experiences!