“Excellent Pizza!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wells St.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Vito's By the Park is a great restaurant with a beautiful view of the park. The decor is warm and welcoming and we had a nice spot reserved for our group by the fireplace. A group of 15 colleagues from work enjoyed an excellent lunch together. Service was excellent as they first served baskets of delicious rolls and foccacia bread, a tasty garden salad and then an assortment of 5 different pizzas (that had been ordered ahead). Everything was fantastic and a perfect experience.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We were in the city for the marathon. We showed up to the restaurant 15 minutes early,
our waiter Brent was very accomodating. Welcomed us in and lit the fire for us.
He knew we had to be back to the finish line and made sure our food was
served quickly. We had the margarita pizza, stuffed pizza, salads and
pasta fagiolis soup. All of it was very good. Excellent location by the
park! Will go back again!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I went there before a show at the XL Center. They were kind enough to keep my car in valet parking untilt he show was over. The waitress made sure our dinners were served timely so we would make the show in time. That's Vito's!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We got take out pizza from Vito's a few times, and I always had the shrimp and gorgonzola pizza. It was so good I tried making it at home. Close but no cigar. Their's is amazing.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We used to visit Vito's a lot when we my office first moved downtown. We lost track after a few mis-fires so I recently decided to return and check it out.

The aded a raw bar, expanded the foot print and really have made the outside and windows side dining look nice. I make a point of this as you sit by the window and look in you can see the scuff marks on the bar and see the rest of the place looks dull.

I have been there twice in recent weeks and both times the service was great.

The clam pizza was super, the chicken parmesan tasty and the grilled shrimp not overcooked. The caesar salad dressing was bland sorry to say if not watery.

They were busy, the time in and out was quick - a good but not cheap lunch.