“Authentic Spanish Food, Drink, and Service!!”

Costa Del Sol Restaurante
Ranked #9 of 445 Restaurants in Hartford
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Having married into a family from Spain a few years ago (and traveling to Spain twice before that), I can say with certainty that Costa del Sol is one of the most authentic Spanish restaurant you will find anywhere. I had previously thought other "tapas" restaurants were truly Spanish but I now know that most are just a mix of different Latin/South American/Spanish foods. Costa del Sol is owned by a Spanish family, the food is absolutely out of this world, and the service impeccable! If you want to travel to Spain for an evening, without the cost of a plane ticket, head to Costa del Sol! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Thought the food was not very tasty. I had the house paella and was very disappointed. Had to add so much salt and paper to it.

1  Thank Armandodiego
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Spanish cuisine and atmosphere are awesome. Service and quality of meals are noteworthy. I record this restaurant as it serves serb Galician food always. I always am treated very well. The owners are very genuine.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We met some close friends whom we had not seen in many, many years for dinner in this authentic Spanish restaurant. The owner is from the northern part of Spain and the excellent cuisine reflected this regional distinction. And we dined in Spanish style. Tapas (with cured ham and cheeses imported from Spain), side dishes, main courses, and desert. Excellent Spanish wine list to boot! The service was great and respected our wish to own the table for the evening, which got late and we actually closed the place! They had a nice selection of "specials", too, and after seeing what was delivered to the table next to us, we selected a roasted pork shank that was indescribably delicious. It was the most a authentic Spanish cooking I have had outside of Spain and I had thought: what an unlikely place. This is worth an hour's drive or more.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

My parents live in Wethersfield, and when I travel there, Costa Del Sol is always on the itinerary...the food is outstanding, the service exceptional and the owners friendly and available...the parking is somewhat limited, but so what...get over it...if that stops you from enjoying this remarkable bit of Spain in an otherwise drab neighborhood, shame on you...and yes I have been outside of the US many times...