“Breakfast at the Ramada”
Review of Bistro Z

Bistro Z
Ranked #193 of 437 Restaurants in Hartford
Cuisines: American
Concord, NH
“Breakfast at the Ramada”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Downtown Hartford is a desert wasteland of big buildings that are probably buzzing during the week, but the streets are mostly deserted during the weekend -- at least the area near the Ramada is -- so I decided to try to breakfast buffet right in the hotel at Bistro Z.

For a buffet it wasn't bad, if overpriced at $12.95 (probably because of the large captive audience). The biscuits with sausage gravy and the potatoes were actually quite good, and when I remarked to the hostess that their coffee wasn't strong enough for me, she hied herself back to the kitchen and got me a half-coffee half-espresso, which was perfect. The rest of the service was quite attentive, too.

Downsides: the plates were cold, which rendered hot items lukewarm in record time. The pastries were also cold (I'm talking ICE cold), with the danishes a little dry and short on filling.

All in all, not reprehensible.

• Visited July 2013

Buford, Georgia
“Relaxing let me unwind from the day. Great service and food”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Life can be full of surprizse and this Bistro did that for me. I relaxed, Had a wonderful meal and was left to myself. Thanks

• Visited May 2013