“Great place to hang out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mc Kinnons Pub

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Johannesburg SA
“Great place to hang out!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Small place, but great atmosphere. Friendly service and always a crowd. Went there for St-Paddys day and it was great. Drinks are average priced. Also like the live acts over weekends.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank ErniT

Boston, MA
“Sickening food, indifferent service”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We popped in as a respite from the cold one Saturday for lunch. There wasn’t much on the menu to accommodate those of us who don’t eat meat or who have gluten allergies. That’s usually a sign of a place that doesn’t put much thought into its menu. Nonetheless, we were road weary and starving.

Three of us couldn’t finish our meals, and I got very sick from the worst excuse for a tomato and mozzarella salad I’ve ever seen. Nothing on the plate was fresh or edible. After eating a few bites I had to flag down another waitress to ask her to remove my plate from the table because the sight of it was making me nauseous. Neither she nor anyone else apologized for the food or noticed anything wrong with all the plates coming back with half the orders still on them. It’s apparently a common occurrence.

Any place can put out a bad dish now and then, but three out of four on this occasion made us sick. It’s clear this place neither knows anything about food nor cares.

• Visited November 2012
Hartford, Connecticut
“Fake Irish bar for the fake Irishman in us all”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Food sucks. Drinks average. Service lacking. I usually only come here for breakfast on St Paddys day because of Its proximity to the parade route. Then I pay $10 for half a car bomb and another $6 for half a Guinness. Half door is far superior. And the musical acts they get here are just horrid. If I wanted to see someone do Staind cover songs id kill myself and sprint to hell.

Charlotte, NC
“Typical irish pub”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I had the shepards pie which was ok but not great. I was there on a Tuesday night and I was the 3rd person to enter at around 8p. Pretty depressing atmosphere.

Visited January 2012
Bear, Delaware
“Fun place to go”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

It is in the heart of the city. Go place to go after a concert at the XL Center

Visited November 2011