“Nice for a casual meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Hartford, Connecticut
“Nice for a casual meal”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Usual "bar" food, nothing special, nothing terrible. Can be noisy. Can "hang out" there for a while with friends.

Visited April 2013

Hartford, Connecticut
“good food/service”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Well prepared and presented bar food. Fresh tasting and friendly waitstaff. Love the fresh mozzarella, house salad and seared ahi tuna. I love that the menu changes unlike a lot of chain restaurants.

Visited January 2013
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Everything was great. The food was delicious. The drinks were wonderful. The patio was a nice experience (maybe a little small). Server was attentive and friendly.

Visited June 2012
Florida
“fun, casual”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

our server was wonderful. we ( two females ) ordered full size nachos. $ 12? he grimaced and said. no...I don't think so yadayada yada.. he was right. we had 1/2 portion and only ate half of that. I consider that goo d service. it wasn't that great, I felt , my friend however liked it. I had the chowder, must have had ten thousand calories but it was delicious. I have had sweet potatoe fries here in the past and a burger, also a pasta once. Not outstanding, but good and I would not hesitate to recommend it if you get the idea it is a pubby kind of place with noise near the bar, and prob not too many health conscious choices. wine was a chardonnay for $ 6.25 and a nice sangria for $ 7.25

Visited February 2013
ct
“Food choices were good”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My first impression was not so good as the table was sticky/tacky. However, the food included very good salads and other more filling food for the guys. The service was very good. I would try it one more time.

Visited July 2012