“Great find”

Max Bibo Incorporated
Ranked #67 of 444 Restaurants in Hartford
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Max Bibo's looks like it caters to the down town lunch crowd. We were in town for a conference and came upon this place when we went for a walk at lunch. Great soup and sandwich place, very reasonably priced, with a small seating area upstairs. Don't be deterred if there is a bit of a line up- it goes pretty fast. Only about a 10 minute walk from the conference centre.

A TripAdvisor Member
South Windsor, CT
Reviewed February 8, 2006

Max Bibo has a variety of great food, from fresh baked goods to sandwiches to their daily specials to the fresh fruit. I eat there almost daily on my lunch break because the service is terrific and I can have something different and wonderful every single day. I would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member