“Best breakfast around”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Mo's is a blast from the past. A true hole-in-the-wall run by Stan and multiple family members from Poland. Makes the best omelets and pancakes ever. Sadly, no waffles, but great sandwiches - the club sandwiches are HUGE! If you come after 9am on the w/end, you will have to wait, but it goes quickly.

Reviewed October 3, 2010

We ate there on a Sunday around noon and there was no wait. It is a fairly small joint so I can see how a line could form. I ordered the Huevos Rancheros and my wife ordered the Pappa Mo's. She said her food was good but nothing special and I felt my order was good and somewhat unique on how they made it. Their "homemade" salsa was particularly good. She admitted it is kind of hard to make a fantastic breakfast. The food was quickly served and it was fresh and hot. It's a nice hole in the wall and I'd rather go to those types of places then a chain. I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed February 25, 2010

I heard this was one of the best breakfasts in Hartford, I have to say that it was. The huevos rancheros was pretty awesome and authentic tasting, I thought.

Reviewed January 7, 2010

Upon a recent visit for first time in over a year, I was happy to taste that everything is as good as usual.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Westford, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 21, 2008

The pancakes are terrific, and the service was speedy. Also, they have healthier options for traditional diner foods, like turkey bacon and sausage. The staff was friendly and accommodating.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook