“Fun time with friends”

Ranked #7 of 444 Restaurants in Hartford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hartford, CT Restaurant with the Finest Handcrafted Beer, Live Comedy and Upscale Casual Cuisine in an Historic Setting.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The food is good, its very old fashioned inside, its beautifully designed, and their beer is very good! They also have pool tables and a nice bar area. Great place to go to for a hang out spot or just to lounge and drink!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

This is a great restaurant because of its atmosphere, service, and beer!!!! Damion is by far the best server I have come across I will come back for Him.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Had early dinner here before attending concert. Told waitress that we needed be eating n out by certain time. Which was respected. Only complaint , I have server food allergies, which I told waitress about. After placing my order waitress looked at me confused, stated why would you tell me about food allergy if nothing you order has what you are allergic too?' I than had to explain to her that these foods can not come in contact with food I'm allergic. I did feel that she did not get it. Made me uncomfortable. I left hungry.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Co-workers and I enjoyed two large Cobb Salads (with guacamole), chicken and cheddar quesadillas, and fish tacos with waffle fries. Food was ready for pick-up in 25 minutes (on time) and was fresh and well packed. Portion sizes for the Cobb Salads were quite large. The City Steam building is unique and worth the visit.

1  Thank radiowitch
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Enjoyed the atmosphere. Awesome building. Excellent burgers. Grilled chicken sandwiches ok. A little pricey, but would return if in the area.