“Clean and Comfortable But Noisy”

Spotlight Theatres Front Street Stadium 4
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Hartford
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We went to this movie theatre because of their great offer on Groupon. We parked in the garage and had a nice short walk to the entrance. The theatre does validate your garage parking. The inside was very clean and open. The restaurant is on the left, theatres on the right, concessions in the middle. There is one line for food and concessions....it seems like a great idea but I wonder how it works when it's busy and the line is long and people don't know what they want. We went on a weekday afternoon so the place was pretty empty and we didn't have any issues with the line. In fact there was no line at all. We did not purchase anything from concessions but their prices seemed comparable and they seemed to have a few more selections than your usual theatre. The theatre we went to was on the smaller side compared to other theatres in the area that I've been too--I don't know if the other theatres in the building are the same size. It was clean and the chairs were comfortable. My only issue is that the emergency door seemed to be on the side street so we heard all the outside noise. Even with the movie playing we could hear traffic, loud car music, horns honking, and people talking while walking by. It was a distraction when trying to watch a movie. If you can overlook this one flaw the place is nice, clean, and comfortable........

2  Thank DealMom

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Went to Front Street last week for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. Parking was easy And partially validated. Theater was super clean and comfortable and you could have wine or beer in the theater which is a nice touch. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I finally got a chance to check this place out yesterday and this new theatre is a great addition to downtown Hartford. I like the idea of a single line for both concessions and tickets as well as the bar and bistro right in the complex. There is also plenty of parking in the adjoining garage. The theatres themselves are a good size with comfortable seating. If you are looking for a good place for a "date night" or just a nice place to check out a movie you should consider this place.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I love the concept of dinner and a movie in downtown Hartford and I've been to this venue three times. Movie viewing is comfortable, the parking is easy (you DO get a partial validation if you are in the garage) and the restaurant is convenient. However, once the concession stand was out of several soda options and the Bistro service was very slow. I've heard others remark the same so I'm hoping that management works out the kinks.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Love the new Spotlight Theater on Front Street in Hartford. One line for ticket and food is very convenient. Clean, modern, nice facility. Very comfy seats. Convenient and ample parking. Will definitely go again.