Hartford Marriott Downtown
$89
$179
Homewood
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $274/night.

$133
$89
$64
$179
$143
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

Best Western Hartford Hotel & Suites(Hartford)(Great Value!)
$93
$123
$298
$276
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconvention centerfront deskthe concierge loungecorner roomroom servicetop floorscience museumconnecticut rivermovie theaterup to datepool and hot tubvalet parkingrooms are niceking roombusiness travelerstayed one nightbusiness trip
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The hotel Good. The staff was excellent. The front desk, bell concierge all went out of their way when I had request though my stay. Very convenient for attending a convention at the City Convention Center next door. Several historic locations as well as bars and restaurants within walking distance as well.

Room Tip: Do not accept 4th floor Handicapped Accessible room unless you need the accessibility and don't care there is no view. I was offered one of these rooms because of my early arrival. They were good intentioned trying to get me in, but when I arrived at the room there was NO view. The window for the room was frosted to hide the mechanical equipment just outside. If I was staying overnight the room would have sufficed. Because I was staying a week, I let the front desk know my concern and even though I had to wait I was able to enjoy the view from a new room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had a delightful stay to attend a conference at the adjacent convention center. Sparkling clean, comfortable room, very quiet. So easy off of I-91,and easy walk to restaurants and downtown. A busy Starbucks for morning coffee, a delicious meal at Vito. Friendly, helpful staff. The only negative was the expensive parking, otherwise a perfect stay.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This hotel was what you’d expect from a typical Marriott. It was in a good, safe location in downtown Hartford right off I-91 and was within walking distance to the XL Center. I believe they also had a shuttle that went to various downtown locations. The parking was outrageous at $19.95/night, but that’s what you get with downtown hotels. The garage was basically attached to the hotel and was run by a third party, but never felt unsafe.

Our room was on the back side of the hotel, so the view was of the roof with smoke coming out of pipes. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. There was a desk with smaller desk underneath it that pulled out, which was perfect for Beirut/Beer Pong. The alarm clock had an Aux line-in to plug in mp3 players, which was convenient. A refrigerator would have been nice, but the ice machine worked just fine. The bathroom was a decent size with some basic amenities and a big, clean shower. I didn't spend enough time at the hotel to experience everything it had to offer, but I really enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here as part of a convention I was working. I have to say it was a wonderful time. I actually didn't leave the hotel or the convention center for nearly four days but didn't feel cramped. The room was great. Decent sized, but with a good view. Plus it was adjacent to the convention which made things very easy.
the staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Spent a lot of time eating at their restaurant Vivo. They have a night club as well, but it was too loud for me. The bar at Vivo was more my speed and the bartender John really made me feel welcome. He was there every day and remembered my name and my order. The food was great. Took a little time because it was so full, but worth the wait.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This hotel is right off the highway. It is also conveniently located near shops and restaurants downtown. There's a promenade walkway next to it and a movie theater across the street. There are views of the river from the upper floors.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business