Hilton Hartford
Hotwire.com
$89
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hartford Hotel & Suites(Hartford)(Great Value!)
$113
$92
$114
$183
$176
$97
Travelocity
1,187 results
All reviewsxl centerfront deskthe executive loungehartford stagerestaurant staffroom servicebeds were comfortablebusiness tripfitness centerconvenient locationdowntown areashuttle serviceoff the highwaybushnell parkparkingmodebbie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2009

The instant I plugged my laptop into the ethernet cable as directed, 90% of the desktop icons changed to all the same, unrecognizable icons and the computer became inoperable. Technicians cannot determine whether the cause was a power surge, a hacker, or an infusion of something from the ethernet cable. After $ 500 for service, many hours of work lost, and much information gone forever, the laptop is considered a total loss. The hotel refunded my room charge, but refused to take any responsibility although two different computer experts determined that there was no doubt something occurred when I connected to the hotel cable/electrical outlet since the computer was fine before that and the reaction was instantaneous. Total cost...new laptop, loss of old laptop, reconfiguring new laptop, transferring whatever information we could from the old one...........thousands.

Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank 120644gran
whgecomm, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2009

We are located in the hub of the Hartford Business District and the insurance capital of the country, providing essential Internet access to hundreds of business travelers weekly. As a result, we take our Internet service and security very seriously.

Not knowing whether a possible power or network issue occurred, we have checked both. The power outlet was tested and our firewall and data appliances have been completely reviewed by both in-house and a 3rd party IT consultant, iBAHN.

We want to assure our guests that your Internet connectivity and Internet safety is a priority for our hotel.

Jeff Roike

Reviewed February 28, 2009

On the plus side, the staff was polite and attentive. The hotel is run down, outdated and stinky. Walking in the lobby, it felt cramped and outdated. The room smelled like smoke. The handles were coming off the drawers. There was a stuffed easy chair and ottoman in the room; both were soiled, greasy, and nasty. The furnishings were old, the decor felt like circa 1980s. Closet was small and cramped. The rooms are very noisy - poor insulation and sound dampening for outside noises. I stay in a lot of Hilton properties. This is the worst I can remember. I will not stay here next time I'm in Hartford.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank FargoJim

Our hotel underwent a $33 million dollar renovation four years ago that met or exceed all guidelines and standards of the Hilton Brand.

Jeff Roike

Reviewed January 3, 2009

If you're traveling on business and someone else is paying, this hotel is centrally located and fairly upscale but pricey. I would recommend staying outside the City where you can get a free breakfast and free internet. On the upside this hotel is on the free Star Shuttle route and within walking distance to restaurants, etc.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2008

I have traveled to the Hartford Hilton while conducting insurance business for the past 3 years. I have recently completed my assignment in Hartford so I had to say good-bye earlier in the months to everyone at the hotel who had become my second family, to the doormen, to the people at the front desk, to the service people.

I wanted to especially thank Donna, the hotel's bartender who kept me company many evenings when I traveled alone and without other co-workers. She is an awesome person and quite the gem!

I also want to thank Rosa who cleaned my room on the 18th floor with such care and friendliness. She always went out of her way to make sure she said good morning to me and to have a nice day. It's the little things that mean A TON when you are on the road.

Honestly I am sad to say good-bye to the people who ended up meaning so much to me! Great hotel with great people!!!!!

I miss it already!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2008

I recently stayed at the Hartford Hilton for Business. The hotel was very well maintained and seemed to be recently renovated. My room was clean, the bed was very comfortable with a covered duvet (which I much prefer to nasty hotel comforters). TV wasn't huge, but came out of the cabinet and could be turned for the best viewing angle.

Parking was convenent in the attached garage.

Had breakfast in the resturant downstairs, which was average - typical hotel resturant quality - except for some expired yogurt that one of my co-workers grabed before looking at the expiration date.

Overall, the hotel lived up to my expectations for a full-service Hilton

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business