Hilton Hartford
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,186 results
All reviewsxl centerfront deskthe executive loungehartford stagerestaurant staffroom servicebeds were comfortablebusiness tripfitness centerconvenient locationdowntown areashuttle serviceoff the highwaybushnell parkparkingmodebbie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This was a very clean comfortable hotel great for a business trip in Hartford. Parking was easy and so were the connection to rooms meeting rooms lobby and parking. Minor problem with room service (forgot my desert, but probably God's way of telling me I didn't need it) but the meal more than made up for. The deliverer was more than apologetic about the mishap, but I was on the 16th floor and it would have been silly to come back. The fact that there was no charge for the wireless and that the connect was good and followed me through the hotel was also huge +.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear TFCARR,
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. We take great pride in being able to offer complimentary WiFi for our guests and I appreciate your acknowledgment of this service. While I am glad you thoroughly enjoyed your meal, Room Service would have been more than happy to bring you your dessert order. We truly understand that the small touches are what makes our guests stay memorable. Thank you again and know the Hilton Hartford is ready to welcome you back.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

If you have need for a hotel while attending an event at the Hartford XL Convention Center look no further. Good value, nice staff, and lovely lobby/bar area. My biggest complaint is pool was very cold, and hot tub was very small. Parking fee is extra, but price is comparable to the lots/garages in the area. Plenty of restaurants, bars, pubs in walking distance.

Dear Gina D,
I am grateful that my exceptional staff was able to provide you a great experience. I agree, our location is ideal and offers easy access to local attractions. The pool is kept at an 82 degree temperature but may fluctuate slightly in the course of a day.

Thank you for your understanding with the parking charge, as with many hotels we do not own the garage and are forced to lease from the City of Hartford. Whether you are attending another event at the XL Center or spending leisure time we will be happy to see you return to our Hotel.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The hotel is located in a perfect area, restaurants, shopping, and sightseeing are steps away. The customer service and cleanliness of the hotel was outstanding. I've been losing faith in the Hilton brand for years. But if this is the direction they're going in, count me in, the Hilton is back. The best Hilton I've ever stayed in!

Dear Alex T,

I am very grateful that we were able to provide you with not only a positive experience at our Hotel but a renewed confidence in the Hilton Brand. Our staff makes every effort to create a warm and welcoming environment. I will share your review with them as I know they will take pride in a job well done. We hope we have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Room was extremely neat and clean, as was the hallway and lobby. Staff were very nice and helpful, and seemed to sincerely want to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Good location for Hartford, Ct events and meetings. Did not have time to use pool, restaurant or other amenities.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Patricia C,
What an amazing review! Thank you or providing us with a 5 star rating. We do have an amazing staff who are sincere in their efforts in creating a comfortable environment. Your review validates that we are providing our guests with the quality and service they deserve and come to expect. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us soon. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

The Hilton Hartford is one of the best places to stay in downtown Hartford. For the last five years I have been traveling to Hartford and never stay anywhere else. The property is centrally located downtown and in walking distance from many great bars and restaurants. The staff is absolutely fantastic. Cherene and Christina at the front desk greet you with the biggest smiles and make you feel like family. Donna is always ready to serve you your favorite drink at the bar conveniently located next to the lobby. Diane accomodates your every need in the evening at the concierge lounge. If you travel often you know that there is nothing better than being somewhere that is comfortable and full of friendly people. I am so thankful for my family at the Hilton Hartford and would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Elizabeth B,

On behalf of my incredible staff I would like take a moment to thank you for your outstanding review of our hotel. We make every effort to create a home away from home feel for each of our guests and your compliments are very much appreciated. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with Cherene, Christina, Donna and Diane. They constantly demonstrate the extraordinary service and attention to detail that I feel distinguishes us from other hotels.

Your Hilton Hartford family looks forward to your return visit.