“Great location, great staff, great event!”
Review of Hilton Hartford

Hilton Hartford
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Hartford
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This past weekend a social club that I am apart of had an event in the grand ball room of the hotel and it was amazing night! The set up was exactly what I asked for, the food was great, and the staff working the event was extremely helpful.

The hotel rooms were as clean as can be and very spacious. The staff booked everyone in our party together on 3 floors which everyone really enjoyed.

The real stars of this hotel in my eye would have to be Kim Ziemba and Sashan Blake. I contacted Kim 3 weeks before the event and while in a day she typed me up a proposal and planned a time for me to come and meet her to take a look at the hotel. She was able to work with my budget perfect, which made my life a lot easier as well. Once settling everything with Kim, Sashan took over with details for the event itself. Everything I threw at Sashan, she was able to accommodate. From setting the ballroom up perfect, to the rooms being put together correctly, I couldn't have asked Sashan for more.

Thank you for a great experience in Hartford this past weekend! I look forward to planning an event with you all in the future!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Dan,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review!

I agree, Kim and Sashan excel at providing first-rate guest service and ensuring each event runs effortlessly. I am happy that they are being recognized and will be certain to share your comments with them. It is following through with the extra touches that each guests needs that continue to separate us from the competition. We hope we have the pleasure of serving you once again.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

When you are working, there is not time for mistakes. Even small mistakes, wast some important needed time that we need eat, and relax. Most the experience was good, just a few details were not taken care as expected. But everything was fixed in less than one hour after a phone call.

Dear Samanth B,

First, I would like to thank you for your feedback. Ensuring that each detail our guests require is met is our first priority and I apologize this was not initially completed to your satisfaction. That being said, I am grateful for my staff for resolving your issues in a timely manner. I hope you allow us the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I recently spent five weeks in Hartford on business. The Hilton Hartford was terrific. The concierge staff, including Cherene at the front desk and Astley the bellman were very helpful.
Restaurant staff were wonderful, including JP the food services manager. The friendly staff at the exec lounge, Diane in the evenings and the morning staff were lovely. Juanita made sure my room had everything I needed. Bed was comfy and the room was spotless and quiet. I will definitely be back to the Hilton Hartford if business requires another trip to the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Danielle7473,

Thank you for your remarkable review!

I agree we have an amazing staff and it is my privilege to be able to pass along your comments to Cherene, Astley, JP, Diane and Juanita. Our staff consistently goes above and beyond to ensure each guest experiences incredible service and first rate accommodations and I am happy to see their efforts are being recognized. When you return for either business or pleasure we will be happy to continue to provide you with exceptional accommodations.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This hotel experience was excellent from start to finish. The staff were all very friendly and anticipated all of our needs. Beds were super comfortable. Room was tastefully decorated. Would definitely recommend.

Dear Robin K,

What a great review! I am happy to read you had such a remarkable experience. Our number one priority is our guest satisfaction and thank you for validating we are accomplishing this goal. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

A very clean and stylish new design hotel. Amenities are latest designs, not high tech but very good. Hotel are Just blocks away from fine dining and bar scene is a short cab away. Service is very professional.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Bal A,

I value the feedback from TripAdvisor Contributors very highly, so I want to thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Your comments are just the kind my team and I strive to find here. Your review has great information for future guests of our hotel and I am very pleased that we've made such a positive impression. We look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Hi travellers,

I am a road warrior, and I must admit that this has been the best Hilton I have stayed at! The concierge and management are superb with the care they provide. Being a vegetarian, the chef took care of me with special food. The Bar was great, with lots of good service and free drinks. Also, the Hilton extended their warm courtesies in upgrading me to their executive suites, with complimentary wine. The Executive Lounge personnel was very warm and cordial In essence, this was home away from home. I strongly recommend Hilton, Hartford for the value you will get for the price you pay. I have made meaningful relationships with the staff at Hilton and look forward to future stays there. Many thanks to the staff for their superlative service.

The only con was the Internet speed, which is very intermittent. But, I had my own data card, so was okay during the stay.

Regards, T.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Punditjee,
Thank you for highlighting our guest service and sharing your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am especially pleased to read you found us to be your “home away from home”. This was comforting to hear. From taking care of special dietary requests to providing personal amenities we strive to create a welcoming environment for our busy travelers.

We have an in-house IT associate and I've shared your comment regarding the WiFi speed and asked that he review our network equipment to be sure that everything is operating as it should.

I hope we’re able to welcome you again if your travels bring you back to the Greater Hartford region.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Great service by staff... The night manager Mike Thomas, was very helpful to me and the group of college students I was hosting at our corporate office. The room was very comfortable, not fancy but met all my needs.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear 81266T,

I truly appreciate your feedback and review of our hotel. I’ll let Mike Thomas know that he made a very good impression and his efforts didn't go unnoticed during your stay with us. I’ll be sure to share your comments with my team and encourage them to keep up the great work! Thank you again for your feedback and I wish you safe travels.

Anish Patney

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartford
Hartford Marriott Downtown
#6 of 12 in Hartford
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/East Hartford
Residence Inn Hartford Downtown

Been to Hilton Hartford? Share your experiences!