See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2010

After spending a night here anything else will feel like a luxury. Dirty, smells bad, scary neighborhood.

Date of stay: July 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank fat_astrid
Reviewed January 29, 2010

My husband and I stayed in this hotel late at night coming back from the Mohegan Sun. We were tiered and just wanted to sleep so we stayed. The room was nasty, the walls were falling apart, there were bugs crawling around and there was even some womans stocking left by the side of the bed. During the whole night there were people yelling inappropriate things and banging/ slamming of the doors. The next day I noticed my body was really ichy and there were marks all over my neck face and my wrists. I ended up going to the doctors and found out I caught a virus. I felt so disgusting. I would NOT recommend staying at this hotel not even if you are desperate. Never know what you might get!!!!!!! I am also going to contact the corporate office and informing them of the terrible conditions of this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank slim6071
Reviewed July 4, 2006

So, we book the room for 4 adults, and no one bothered to ask us how many vehicles we had, or to inform us of their "one car per room" policy. So, we arrived with two vehicles and were told we could have only one parking pass. When I asked what they suggested we do with the second vehicle, the only response I got was that I could not leave it in the parking lot overnight or it would be towed. The General Manager was unhelpful, the 1-800 customer service line was useless, as they have no ability to influence anything the hotel manager does. I even got a number for a district manager (a Mr. Rose) who never even bothered to return my call. Finally, we were forced to move to another hotel.

The staff are very unfriendly. What troubled me most was their attitude - they must have encountered this problem before, and yet they acted as if I was being unreasonable thinking I could park both of our vehicles in their lot while guests of the motel. Their policies were not even mentioned when we called to make the reservation.

Date of stay: July 2006