“Can't wait to come back to L bar!”
Review of L Bar

L Bar
Ranked #29 of 494 Restaurants in Hartford
Description: L BAR is a contemporary, stylish bar located at the Marriott Hartford Downtown. Our mixologists serve amazing cocktails and pour from a wide selection of draft beer on tap. The inspired bar menu offers unexpected ingredients supplying an array of sophisticated flavors.
Reviewed April 4, 2019

At first I was a little upset because the last time I came in, the male bartender filled my wine glass all the way up to the top. But the ladies I met last evening, Cassie and Sarah, totally won me over. They were accommodating, charming, attentive, and were eager to answer all my questions. Though they were busy with an interesting crowd, to say the least, they always found the time to make eye contact with me and make sure I had everything I needed. This was a great experience, and I can't wait to visit these ladies when I'm back in CT!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

So I came down to unwind and use my hotel credit. The bartender (Megan) talked to me briefly about my day and preferences and recommended a beer based on our conversation. It was nice of her to take the time to listen and tailor a suggestion accordingly.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 4, 2019

I stopped by after dinner with a friend recently and didn’t see anything I liked on the drink menu. Megan asked me a few questions and then whipped up a creamy and sweet yumminess that was perfect. Plus I really enjoyed our comversation, a very funny lady.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019

My elderly mom and I had lunch which was delicious. We both had Cobb Salad. The food was great, as usual. We frequent the restaurant often. This time was different. We had a server named Brian. I never noticed him before. He told us he was new. Believe it or not, only his second day. He got us everything we asked for in such a timely manner. He chatted with my mom and I and did so with all his tables. It was very refreshing. I have never had service this fantastic before!!!!!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

The review title says it all. When I am travelling on my own and staying at the Marriott, I often grab a drink and sometimes dinner at the L-Bar. Usually bustling with people but staff are great. Sit at the bar if you are alone and usually can chat with bartenders or others around you.

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to L Bar? Share your experiences!