“See also International House of Pancakes.”
Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #86 of 163 Restaurants in Hamden
Cuisines: American
Hamden, Connecticut, United States
“See also International House of Pancakes.”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Guess some people, or this web site, doesn't know the real name.

Visited February 2012

Hamden, Connecticut, United States
“Best place in town any time”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We have been there often for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The service is always quick, good menu selections from baby back ribs to pancakes to salads, and it's newly renovated so the seating is comfortable. Great location near shopping and easy to get to.

Visited February 2012
new haven, ct
“My home away from home”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My husband and I go to the Hamden IHOP at least once a week. We always have great conversations in the relaxed atmosphere. We never feel rushed, no matter how busy the place is. The servers are delightful and engaging AND competent! And of course the food is excellent, especially the pancakes and the bacon.
Here is what makes this place extraordinary: it is very well-managed. Sometimes when we go, the line is long but somehow the staff/management are able to organize things in such a way that we have never waited longer than 15 minutes (and it's well worth the wait). It's hard to explain but the vibe there is just terrific. You will find lots of families of different races, ages, and composition, all having a wonderful time. Even the babies are happy and quiet!
IHOP moved to this former Applebee's site from another location in Hamden, and what a difference! The layout is really well thought out and the place is full of light. We'll be there again soon! Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2012
“Best IHOP I've been to!”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Took my aunt out to eat there yesterday. Haven't been to the Hamden area in awhile, so I'm guessing this IHOP is fairly new b/c the restaurant was clean, the booths looked new, not worn or ripped. Even the bathroom was spotless. Our server, Ian was great, providing fast, friendly service. I ordered grilled tilapia with hollandaise sauce & steamed broccoli, which was great. My aunt had the French onion post roast dinner we she said she enjoyed. I had a taste, and agree. The meat was tender & not over seasoned. Better still, was the fact that after I paid for our meal, I asked the manager if I could fill out the short survey usually given on you're receipt for a free stack of pancakes and receive the free pancakes before we left. She said sure, even giving my aunt a small booklet w/ several IHOP coupons for any future visits. Overall, great meal, complimented by a free stack of pancakes. Don't forget to fill out you're survey on you're receipt!

2 Thank Shonya1979
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love The Pancakes”
Reviewed August 6, 2008

Love The Pancakes

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!