“Best IHOP I've been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #98 of 163 Restaurants in Hamden
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best IHOP I've been to!”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Took my aunt out to eat there yesterday. Haven't been to the Hamden area in awhile, so I'm guessing this IHOP is fairly new b/c the restaurant was clean, the booths looked new, not worn or ripped. Even the bathroom was spotless. Our server, Ian was great, providing fast, friendly service. I ordered grilled tilapia with hollandaise sauce & steamed broccoli, which was great. My aunt had the French onion post roast dinner we she said she enjoyed. I had a taste, and agree. The meat was tender & not over seasoned. Better still, was the fact that after I paid for our meal, I asked the manager if I could fill out the short survey usually given on you're receipt for a free stack of pancakes and receive the free pancakes before we left. She said sure, even giving my aunt a small booklet w/ several IHOP coupons for any future visits. Overall, great meal, complimented by a free stack of pancakes. Don't forget to fill out you're survey on you're receipt!

2 Thank Shonya1979