“Home run every time!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2017

We have been to Eli's several times because our daughter attends school nearby. Eli's is one of those places that you KNOW will be good and satisfying every time you go. Eli's has the BEST menu because every single thing on the menu is something you want to try. The choices are your basic homey pub fare, but SUPER good. I had french onion soup and crab cakes there over the weekend,.... my sister had the philly cheese steak and my daughter had the cobb salad....EVERYTHING was great. We will continue to eat there!

Reviewed November 12, 2017

I like Eli's. They have good burgers and other comfort food. Nice atmosphere. Reasonable prices and parking is available

Reviewed November 9, 2017

My son and I went to Eli's and enjoyed immensely our lunch, a massive burger for him and a huge fish & chips plate for me. Just hit the spot for both of us. Service was courteous and swift. Cost was more than McDonald's and less than Wood 'N Tap. Love the booth area!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Stopped in for a late lunch with friends and were seated immediately in a comfortable booth in the dining area. So many interesting lunch choices that it was difficult to choose one but decided on the Pulled Chicken Flat Bread and it was yummy. Was pleased that they pour Pepsi and so enjoyed a Diet Pepsi with my meal. My husband's Clam Chowder and hamburger were also very tasty. Our friends polished off their lunches with no problem so I guess their choices were yummy too!

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Yummy food, great bar area! Football games in the bar lots of FUN! A bit more $$$ than I like to spend on going out!