“Cookie cutter tapas”

Los Angeles, California
“Cookie cutter tapas”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We were here on Christmas eve. My observations

1) The place looks run-down from the outside and is not much better inside. Space is also at a premium here, so you'd have to watch out

2) One of our order items was a salmon and they didn't have it. Gave us another dish on the house and that was very nice of them.

3) After a few bites, their items typically tasted the same. Granted, we only took their hot tapas, but the flavor seemed to carry over. Not much variety in the taste

Honestly, the food isn't bad, but definitely not something that wowed me.

• Visited December 2012

Cheshire, Connecticut
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

we went with a party of 6. The tapas ranged from good to very good. My favorite was the calamari. The large tapas were very good. We had the chicken, salmon and rice. I recommended them highly.

Service was good and friendly. Only complaint was the tapas and large tapas came out at different times.

• Visited January 2013
Hamden, Connecticut
“Never a bad visit”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been going to this restaurant since it opened and have brought many others there because of the great food, many choices and amiable service by a well trained staff. No matter what day of the week I go, there is always a better-than-average crowd which, to me, says how popular it also is with others. I live in this neighborhood and appreciate the convenience and ample parking. In the summer, dining on the patio is another plus. Believe it or not, every person I have introduced Ibizas to has always had great things to say, so it isn't just me that constantly raves. Being somewhat unique in what they offer definitely sets them apart!

• Visited December 2012
Northford, Connecticut, United States
“Great selection!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great atmosphere, service and tapas selection. The crispy noodles are my favorite. The sangria is delicious as well. Nice portions to share so you can taste many different dishes! Very small and no reservations so go early!

Visited September 2012
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Want to be rushed......”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

If you are in a hurry and do not want to relax and enjoy your meal this is the place to go. My husband took me here for my birthday. The food was excellent but we could not relax and enjoy our meal. We wanted to order a few tapas enjoy them and order a few more etc...the manager came over and told this is not how it is done here. We must order all our tapas at once. She even told us they need turn over tables. At one point we had 4 plates at our table needless to say at least one was cold by the time we got to it. What a shame because the food was quite good. We ordered a drink at the bar, ordered 7 tapas, a glass of wine and dessert and had the check in 40+ minutes.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Ibiza Tapas? Share your experiences!