“Lunch with my niece”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Had lunch with my niece today. Called ahead to have a special chocolate dessert prepared to celebrate her birthday while she is away at college.

Service was very attentive. Knowing she was celebrating an 18th birthday, they could not have been nicer.

Food was good. The fish and chips special was well prepared. The chicken paillard over spinach was also tasty. The chocolate molten cake/soufflé was yummy.

Atmosphere was casual and comfortable.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have never had a bad meal at Mickeys. I always start with the Clams Casino, and I might add, i am a "clam snob". They are always perfect. Then had their clams and linguini; again the clams are perfectly cooked as was the linguini. Desert was a chocolate warm tart which oozed of milk chocolate and severed with a raspberry sorbet. The perfect meal every time.
The service was wonderful. I was there with a friend I hadn't seen in ages so we ended up being at Mickey's for several hours. The server was very attentive the whole time and not crabby that took her table up for so long!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The food at Mickey's is excellent and excellent value and the service is always friendly. The menu tilts towards the Mediterranean and everything I've ever eaten there has been delicious.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My friend and I have started to frequent Mickey's. We have been there three times in about four weeks. The shrimp cocktail ($2.95 each) was very good. Very large shrimp cooked just right with wonderful a flavorful cocktail sauce. We shared a mediterranean salad which included large chunks of green pepper, onion, cucumber, cheese in a lovely dressing.We both had the Chilean Sea Bass ($24) on our first visit, and one of us has ordered it on each visit since. Delicious, moist, cooked to perfection. This last time it was served with two relatively large pieces served over sauted spinach per my request. So good. My friend had scallops which were also delicious. His plate was loaded with a wonderful curry (?) mashed cauliflower. The cheesecake was terrific - great creamy, yet dense texture the way we like it. Most times, the service has been very good. We highly recommend Mickey's.

1  Thank Pleasuretraveler
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Had the pizza with shrimp, spinach etc, thin and crispy, very good. Also had the falafal wrap, it was huge. Had 4 drinks all for $40. The server, Rae, was very attentive. All over a very good time. Definately will go again.