“Name says it all”

Binghamton, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Name says it all”
Reviewed April 30, 2010

The food is excellent (very good Thai food for the area) and is very reasonably priced. The atmosphere is nice, but could be better, but seems to only be getting nicer each time I go back. Love the place, great food, no problems ever!

North Haven, Connecticut
“The name says it all - awesome Thai food”
Reviewed April 25, 2009

This place is a gem! We have been there several times and have never been displeased. The food is delicious and the prices are downright cheap! Don't be put off by the exterior of the building - the inside is quiet and comfortable (although tiny). I recommend the Pad Thai - it's a "fall-back" Thai dish but they do it really well.

My only complaint is the lack of parking - there is room for one or two cars on the pavement in front but other than that you have to find street parking on busy Dixwell Ave.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Adore this restaurant. We eat there at least once a week.”
Reviewed April 10, 2009

Adore this restaurant. We eat there at least once a week.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Connecticut
“Good Thai - Bland Atmoshere - small portions”
Reviewed August 15, 2008

I like this place. I just wish I didn't leave hungry. I've been there on more than a few occassions and we've finally learned to order 3 entrees for every 2 people as well as extra rice.

The sauces are delicous - truly inspired!. I view myself as a harsh critic and I'll say it again - the sauces are superb!!

However the underlaying dish can be uneven. I've had duck on several occassions and it ranged from well prepared/delicious to poor/chewy.

The service is very good if not over solicitiious. They certainly want to please but it can be a bit much. Still overly solicitious beats just about anything other than "perfect".

The major failing of this restaurant are the tiny portions and the prices. This restaurant is located in a low cost area of Town and while the owners have done their best to make a former burger pit/ take-out rib joint into a restaurant it is small and sterile. Given the low overhead and the fact that most of the entrees run from $12 - $16 it is very overpriced for both the area and the portions.

If the owners would only add a bit more food to each plate and drop the prices by $2 to $4 dollars per entree --- then you'd have an absolute winner (well - they'd also have to work on their duck but who gets that right?)

1 Thank daarrid
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“As much as I love upscale restaurants, this Thai spot is the best value for the money. Food is great, and they are...”
Reviewed April 16, 2008

As much as I love upscale restaurants, this Thai spot is the best value for the money. Food is great, and they are totally child-friendly: even give out plastic-ware for the kiddies! Been to many Thai restaurants in the area, and I honestly think this is the best.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook