“Ok - expensive - friendly” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #61 of 163 Restaurants in Hamden
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Ok - expensive - friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

For being right around the corner, it wasn't bad but compared to the options when you drive the extra mile to Chapel St in New Haven - it's not worth the $. They are very friendly though!

Visited July 2012

Hamden, Connecticut
“Roaches... Enough said”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Went for dinner with my daughters. I was seated at the table in the corner by the front window, my back to the wall. My girls were across from me. We were in the middle of enjoying a wonderful appetizer of dumplings when my daughter pointed above my head and jumped out of her seat. A fairly large roach was crawling down the wall toward my head. We brought the situation to the attention of the young lady working behind the register. She was neither apolgetic nor helpful. We cancelled our dinner order, paid for our appetizer (which was unfinished) and drinks and left. She offered no compensation or apology so we left no tip. If you don't mind roaches as your dinner companions this is the place for you, otherwise STAY AWAY!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rdj925
Hamden, Connecticut
“Been lots of times - Love this restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

It is small. I go often for lunch. Food is great and nothing wrong with the service either!

• Visited April 2012
Binghamton, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Name says it all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2010

The food is excellent (very good Thai food for the area) and is very reasonably priced. The atmosphere is nice, but could be better, but seems to only be getting nicer each time I go back. Love the place, great food, no problems ever!

North Haven, Connecticut
“The name says it all - awesome Thai food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2009

This place is a gem! We have been there several times and have never been displeased. The food is delicious and the prices are downright cheap! Don't be put off by the exterior of the building - the inside is quiet and comfortable (although tiny). I recommend the Pad Thai - it's a "fall-back" Thai dish but they do it really well.

My only complaint is the lack of parking - there is room for one or two cars on the pavement in front but other than that you have to find street parking on busy Dixwell Ave.

• 3 of 5 bubbles