“cold food”

Whole Enchilada
Ranked #47 of 85 Restaurants in Guilford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 13, 2013

although we walked in and waited a long time, the food was cold and horrible. It was served in foil paper in a plastic basket and vary disappointing.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I live in Arizona where the Mexican food is generally very good. Went to this place and was very disappointed in their food.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Food is fresh, employees seem to care about quality of orders. It's a bit on the high side.. a burrito will be $8-9 which is great for sit down, but this is primarily take out. You won't be disappointed though.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Have eaten here twice once for take out and once for sit it. The decor, and staff are nice. The food is average and the prices are high. As stated above "A step above Taco Bell"

Reviewed November 16, 2010

As i was driving my way through CT, I punch in on my gps mexican food, the whole enchilada restaurant comes up. At first I wasnt sure about a "HEALTHY MEXICAN CUISINE" title....but decided to give a try... and I am glad I did... The cook and the cashier was very helpful they were giving me suggestions, since there is so much to choose from, they did have some specials goin on, but I decide to try a spicy chicken burrito, as I was makin my way to my table I heard a customer ordering a grilled chicken burrito with Whole wheat tortila with spinach, brown rice...( super -healthy) .
This place its pretty much self service you grab your own soda, your own utensils. My burrito was great, I couldnt taste any fat, no grease at all... I also noticed how clean this place it was, the whole restaraurant is very nice... I ordered the exactly same burrito as the other customer to go... it was amazing... I will def recommend this restaurant too bad I only drive to CT once a month... this has been my favorite restarunt :)