“Sunday Brunch Eggs Benedict”
Review of Shoreline Diner

Shoreline Diner
Ranked #7 of 85 Restaurants in Guilford
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stopped enroute north from New Haven to the outlet mall when we saw the huge sign for this place. Nice service, very busy on the sunday morning we visited. Perfectly cooked eggs Benedict for both of us. Really enjoyed our brunch here.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Typical diner. Large menu. Anything you want. Diner-quality. More pricey than most diners in the area. Have gone there mostly for breakfast. Typically a few dollars more than other popular diners nearby. Easy off-on from I-95, exit 59 in Connecticut.

1  Thank seven32009
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I find it interesting that the ads for this diner you see on the highway emphasize that it is vegetarian and yet my Cobb salad had a huge amount of bacon on top of it! So it isn't vegetarian but serves vegetarian food (don't all diners?). My first disappointment is that I was expecting some special vegetarian dish. My salad was large and tasty though my husbands hash browns, which came with his large ommelette were tasteless. Portions are big but our meal, including two coffees at $2.50 each came to $25. Rather high for a diner.

1  Thank gattica
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Wish they'd open up a west coast branch in Bellevue, Washington. My sister, brother-in-law and I went for breakfast here today. I ordered challah French toast, which was so flavorful it was noteworthy. Even the crusts were moist and delicious. The thickly cut bread was fluffy and perfectly cooked, as were our eggs. What was unusual was that 100% pure maple syrup was offered, in addition to sugar free. My brother-in-law had the corned beef hash, which is prepared on site -- no canned preparation here. Our server was friendly and appropriately attentive. I will definitely plan on returning here on future Connecticut visits.

1  Thank Wave R
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have eaten at the Shoreline Diner many times and have never been disappointed. Their Greek Salad comes with home made bread and seasoned olive oil. Their omelets, Gyros, Moussaka and hamburgers are great. Their Flan is the best I've ever had including Spain and Mexico. The wait staff is always helpful and ready when you need them.