“Great variety, perfectly prepared, friendly service”
Review of Shoreline Diner

Shoreline Diner
Ranked #5 of 84 Restaurants in Guilford
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Wish they'd open up a west coast branch in Bellevue, Washington. My sister, brother-in-law and I went for breakfast here today. I ordered challah French toast, which was so flavorful it was noteworthy. Even the crusts were moist and delicious. The thickly cut bread was fluffy and perfectly cooked, as were our eggs. What was unusual was that 100% pure maple syrup was offered, in addition to sugar free. My brother-in-law had the corned beef hash, which is prepared on site -- no canned preparation here. Our server was friendly and appropriately attentive. I will definitely plan on returning here on future Connecticut visits.

1  Thank Wave R
There are newer reviews for Shoreline Diner

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have eaten at the Shoreline Diner many times and have never been disappointed. Their Greek Salad comes with home made bread and seasoned olive oil. Their omelets, Gyros, Moussaka and hamburgers are great. Their Flan is the best I've ever had including Spain and Mexico. The wait staff is always helpful and ready when you need them.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner with the family last week and was surprised by this place. The prices are outrageous for what you get. When I go to a diner I want quick, easy food for cheap. I was floored when I got the bill. I might as well go out for "fine" dining at that price.

On a positive note, our server was very nice and the food was ok.

2  Thank jerinct
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We just had the most horrendous experience at the Shoreline Diner. Our breakfast arrived very cold so we nicely asked our waitress to warm it up for us.

When she returned the scrambled egg CLEARLY had spit on it! It was DISGUSTING!!! We called her back and told her and she did not deny it and said enjoy your meal!!!

We spoke to the manager and she did not charge us the the mean BUT we are completely horrified that this waitress got away with that. She was a short, brown haired young girl and obviously had spit on our food when we asked to warm it up!

STAY AWAY from this place!!

2  Thank Anna A
Reviewed October 28, 2012

STAY AWAY from this place!!

2  Thank Anna A