“Great Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

We started going here when it first opened in Guilford somewhere around 2000, and we just LOVED it. Since the, they have opened another restaurant in Old Saybrook which is much larger. The service in the Old Saybrook location is good, but the service in Guilford has become pretty bad. The food is still good, but not quite as good as we remember. We love good Thai food, and when we get that "yen", we go to the Old Saybrook location.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

CT
“Shaky on consistency, okay food but shaky customer service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

okay, so I NEVER send my food back at a restaurant; being a former waitress, I wouldn't dare. Here I order a fresh spring roll (LOVE these). I am eating and lo and behold, I find in my mouth, a STAPLE.
Waitress asks me if all is okay, I say I found a staple in my food. Nothing from her. I get my order, eat the entree, she comes and asks if she can wrap up my fresh spring roll. I say, I found a staple in my food. No response. When I am paying my bill, I find the Spring rolls on the bill. I ask for the manager. He is completely apathetic, doesn't care. After arguing, he says, 10% off the bill. I am fuming but I pay anyway. 10% off the bill does notcover the price of the spring rolls. I now live in Guilford, I love Thai food, but I will NEVER NEVER NEVER go back here.

Visited April 2011
Guilford, Connecticut, United States
“Thai one on!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

Great food, low prices, very fresh, curry soups are excellent, very friendly staff

Los Angeles, California
“very nice athmosphere, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2011

we have had several good experiences there. service and food quality was very good and authentic. the prices are moderate. i recommend this restaurant

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like this restaurant but it's not my first choice for Thai.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2009

I like this restaurant but it's not my first choice for Thai.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook