“Wooster St. Quality !”

Centro Pizza
Ranked #17 of 85 Restaurants in Guilford
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Who would have thought a little place on the Guilford Green could make Pies that rival Wooster St.! Sally's still has it over them but these guys blow Pepe"s away. We ordered a White clam and a Shrimp Pesto, both delicious pies. I'll be back.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Perfect location and good food. They were very patient with us....traveling with our 1 year old. Pizza was good, salad was great, and chicken parm sandwich was tender. Not the absolute best Italian we've had but it really was good. Definitely worth the time and money.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Passing through Guilford, we took a chance on Centro for a quick dinner. We were very pleased. The owner was very friendly and accommodating, in fact they modified their garlic bread recipe to meet my husband's special dietary needs. My chicken Caesar salad was huge and incredibly priced at $10. My only complaint, the chicken was grilled a bit more than I like.
This is not an upscale, gourmet restaurant. But for basic food and friendly staff, I recommend Centro.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Centro Pizza gets better every time. This was our second visit and we could not ask for better service and food. We have yet to visit for just pizza so we'll have to let you know how that is another time. Their prices are very good and you get your monies worth. We had never thought about trying Centro Pizza since it was on the "Green" and we thought it would be priced high for tourists but we were very wrong. Go, try it for your self and see how right we are..

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We have passed this restaurant many times in the past and not gone in. We always thought it was just pizza. Now we found out different. They have a small menu and it's a good one. I chose the chicken parm. To my surprise it was excellent, only complaint would be they did drain the spaghetti a little better as it was wartery. My wife had linguine and vegetables which she said was 'excellent.' Our waitress was one of the best we have had in a long time, she took care to fill our order just the way we asked. All that at a decent price. ? Only slight complaint we could make is it's noisy but we'll be back soon and often anyway..