“Authentic Thai”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Guilford, Connecticut, United States
“Authentic Thai”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

In a nice quiet setting you get a nice variety of dishes, authentic thai food. Friendly staff, good service with reasonable prices

Visited December 2012

North Branford, Connecticut, United States
“One terrific Thai restaurant”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed Ayuthai the first time we visited it. The food was great, cooked to our liking, and the service was fun and enjoyable. Surely we'll keep coming back!
Dan E.
North Branford, CT

• Visited December 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
“Back for Lunch at Ayuthai”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

If you liked Ayuthai, with its well-prepared, spicy, genuine Thai dishes for dinner, you should try it for lunch. Many of our favorites- the Sambal dishes, the Pra Raam chicken, and the various curries- are available for lunch in bargain-priced lunch specials. These specials included a choice of soup or salad, and the aforementioned lunch entrees, which combine generous portions of the main course, their wonderful sticky rice, and a side of fresh vegetables. I really like the Pra Raam, with its generous helping of chicken, nuts, fresh vegetables, and spicy peanut sauce, the best peanut sauce I ever had. If you order the side salad, it comes with a great peanut dressing. We visit for lunch frequently; it's a nice alternative to the boring sandwiches other outlets and fast-food chains serve for lunch. The excellent, attentive service continues during lunch. It's no wonder their business during lunch has picked up.

• Visited December 2012
Westport, Connecticut
“Fresh vegetables, great flavors.”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I visited Ayuthai while staying in Guilford, and we are very happy we stumbled across it. The restaurant is a nice, initimate size. It's clean and not overly decorated or busy. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. She saved me from eating a dish that may have been too spicy for me, which brings me too the food. We tried a nice vegetable wrap to start. The vegetables all tasted very fresh and were expertly prepared. My jungle curry and my wife's cashew vegetables were both great and the portions and prices were all very reasonable. Definitely will be telling people about this place.

Hamden, Connecticut, United States
“Thai food is just OK”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Maybe it's me but I was not overly thrilled about the food here ... grand it the place was busy but the food on my plate was NOT appealing. I didn't care for the flavor either. the meat (chicken) was not cut right, it was as if they did just cut it to get it on the plate. Would I go back again ..HMmm don't think so. I'm sure there are people who like this sort of food, but for the money I paid it was not up to snuff. I will go else where !

• Visited November 2012