See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2018

I’ve had the worst experience at this hotel. The lady checking us in was nice with us however you could tell she was having a bad day, which isn’t good customer service what so ever. And to start off with bad experiences BOTH keys didn’t work. We had to go back downstairs to have them reswiped to be able to get them to work. One of the lights next to the beds is out, so the room is dark. Went downstairs around 1am to get more pillows because there were only 2 pillows for two beds, and when we returned the keys yet again didn’t work. Than tried watching tv, there’s no list of what channels are, or of what channels are received on the tv because after channel 22 it than says “no signal”. All of the Hall ways smelt like weed/cigarette smoke which isn’t acceptable what so ever. As we requested a non smoking room and the hallways again smelt 100% of smoke which was a huge turn off. There were cops at the hotel once we returned from running an errand which made us feel super unsafe, as being informed from the front desk and a guest that money was stolen from someone. Also the WiFi didn’t work what so ever. “Free wifi”, I assume I will assume that I have free WiFi that actually allows me to use the intent, not one that takes a long time to load.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2018

If one I decide to come back to this place please somebody make me a favor and slap me in the face to wake up! Dirty and smelly place place. Even though is cheap is still a waste of money. Just stay somewhere else.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

The first room we were given was a smoking room even though we had requested non smoking. The staff was not cooperative and wouldn't let us switch rooms. Later that night our air conditioner was leaking and the carpet became soaked and we ended up switching rooms at midnight! Unfortunately the room was a king so we had to switch rooms again in the morning. We were refused any compensation.

Room Tip: floors 1 and 2 are non smoking
Reviewed August 26, 2018

My stay was amazing. The girls at the desk Jess, Alex, Yona and Jen were amazing and always went out of their way to be accomadating even when they didnt have to. I had Nunu for a housekeeper on the third floor and she rocked. You could always tell when she had a day off. She always made sure we had what we needed. The internet and cable were being updated during our visit. I would definetly stay again.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2018

When I made this reservation, the confirmation said that rollaway beds would be available, and that rooms would have a minifridge and a microwave. When I arrived and asked the front desk for a rollaway bed. I was told they were not available. And the room did not have a fridge or microwave. I understand that this is a cheap motel, and that I would be doing without some comforts, but don't say you have things and then don't actually have them. I can deal with discomfort, but I don't appreciate being lied to.