WINNER WONDERLAND

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Lobster Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Having been to Christopher's on a few occasions I can only say this is the best diner/ cafe food I have eaten, great prices for all dishes. A must for the spice lovers out there has to be the "Soupy Burger" had beads of sweat rolling off my brow within the first few bites. To top it all my good friends bought me a lobster as a birthday surprise, also cooked to perfection by "Papa Smurf". A must visit if you savour good freshly cooked food.

2 Thank Shaun S

Ocala, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Don't be fooled by the outside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Every year 6 of my friends and I get together for an all-girls weekend. 6 of them come from Maine and I live in CT. We stay at the Groton Inn & Suites. We were told about Christopher's and we had to check it out. The outside is very deceiving, it looks small and when we went inside it was quite large. The one thing we loved was how friendly everyone was. It appeared to be a favorite for the locals. When someone walked in they shouted their name, similar to hearing "Norm" on Cheers. George the owner was a real sweetheart, he came over introduced himself to us, asked what brought us to his establishment. The bartenders were very friendly. It was karaoke night and we didn't want to sing, we just wanted to dance and the lady running the karaoke was very accommodating. Many of the locals joined us on the dance floor. We had a great time, and we will certainly return to Christopher's next year when we return to Groton.

Visited February 2014