“Great Tastes and Quick Delivery to Hotel”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Maryland
“Great Tastes and Quick Delivery to Hotel”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Ordered soup, fried rice, szechuan chicken and shrimp and garlic broccolli. The szechuan chicken and shrimp were not very hot, and I asked for extra spicy, so ask for extreme spice if you enjoy "hot" szechuan. All were delicious!

Phoned in delivery order, they informed me about 45 minutes and it arrived in twenty, much to my delight! Plenty of leftovers.

Visited February 2014

Oakdale, Connecticut
“Surprised by the Personal Service”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Have eaten here before but it had ben a while. Went back with my family, one daughter is a vegetarian making the choices for her somewhat limited. The Proprietor(?) must have overheard this as he took a special interest in accomodating her, and had the kitchen prepare one of the sauces without pork as it usually is - we were very pleased he did this.
I started with the Wonton soup and it is very good. We ordered the "dinner combos" - very large portions (you can almost get two meals out of it) and all were quite good and very reasonably priced. Looking forward to going back.

• Visited September 2013
Clifton Park, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent food and service. The menu was very extensive and varied. The decor was pleasant and the restaurant was very clean.

Visited September 2013
Groton, Connecticut
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Now, i'm going to be completely honest with you guys, the food is actually not bad. The customer service and management is horrible (which is the reason for my poor review). I ordered food for delivery, and it was 3 hours late. I called and politely tried to cancel the order, but after yelling at me in his native tongue and calling me racial slurs, he said that he will not cancel my payment and will deliver the food cold. I was incredibly upset and awestruck. Writing this review is the only way I can find justice, by informing the public of the enormously rude and poor quality service.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank mfalkenavy
Florida
“Excellent Food and Fast Service”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

While visiting the area for 3 days we had take out from here 2 of the days. The food is excellent, very fresh and plentiful, all at a great price. We tried the Pork Wonton Soup, Shrimp Lo Mein, Shrimp Chow Mein, Egg Rolls and were not disappointed one bit. The place does a steady business for take out and has indoor seating which was also pretty filled up. This is a must try and should we return, we will be back at the Chinese Kitchen!

• Visited June 2013