“Excellent Food and Fast Service”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 15, 2013

While visiting the area for 3 days we had take out from here 2 of the days. The food is excellent, very fresh and plentiful, all at a great price. We tried the Pork Wonton Soup, Shrimp Lo Mein, Shrimp Chow Mein, Egg Rolls and were not disappointed one bit. The place does a steady business for take out and has indoor seating which was also pretty filled up. This is a must try and should we return, we will be back at the Chinese Kitchen!

1  Thank oscmj

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I ate here after reading the reviews online. Ordered Ginger Ale, Wonton Soup, and the Kung Po Chicken dinner special. It took a very long time for the soup to come and even longer for dinner to arrive. The food was good and plentiful. My waiter was very nice. I simply don't like taking an hour to eat dinner.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is a little place sitting back off of Rte 12. The place is for carry out or eat in. We ordered chicken wings and Kung po chicken for take out. The food was great and plentiful. Have returned there a couple of times during our stay in the area. The only downfall was that they had a problem with giving me a receipt from the cash register. I insisted on having one so they wrote me one out. I had to go through 3 people before I got one. Not sure why this was an issue. Will return

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Food was great. Helped by my wife being Chinese. They ordered off the chinese menu. Chow foon was really good, eggplant & garlic sauce (hot pot style) was great and the fried flounder dish was interesting. Hot & sour sop was good not great.

Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

We found this place with some authentic Cantonese food. They also have the usual Chinese American fare, but in the last page of the menu they have some authentic chinese food, of course, you have to be able to read chinese.