“Best Pizza in South Eastern Connecticut”
Review of The Rolling Tomato

The Rolling Tomato
Ranked #15 of 123 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Let me start off by saying I love pizza. I have had all kinds of pizza. Chicago pizza, New York pizza, New Haven pizza. I love pizza. I have tried all sorts of pizza in Groton since moving from Chicago. I never found anything I really liked. Most of the pizza joints around here have a Greek style to their pizza. It wasn't until I had Rolling Tomato that I had the best pizza I had since going to Frank Pepe's in New Haven.

Yes, the pizza is that good. I used to jump in my car and drive all the way to New Haven for some Frank Pepe's pizza. Now when I have a hankering for some delicious pizza I drive to the Rolling Tomato instead. I have not had a pizza from the Rolling Tomato that i did not like. You will not be disappointed if you go here.

2  Thank JasonRedemption

Reviewed October 12, 2013

These guys do up an excellent Pizza. It's not your typical local Greek or Italian pizza joint, Thin crust firebrick style with fresh ingredients. They are our favorite pizza!!!

1  Thank lpdk9