“Good food overall...Lobster ravioli is my personal favorite.”
Review of Paul's Pasta Shop

Paul's Pasta Shop
Ranked #1 of 122 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 6, 2007

Good food overall...Lobster ravioli is my personal favorite.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed September 17, 2007

Awesome pasta, great service and huge plates. There are not many good places to eat in Groton, and Paul's is wonderful. They have great specials everyday as well as a large menu. The most expensive thing on the menu isn't over $15. The wine selection ($16-19) leaves something to be desired, but the pasta more than over compensates.

Reviewed July 17, 2007

We visited Paul's Pasta Shop on July 18 with our twin three year old daughters. We arrived right at six and found that we didn't have to wait which is a rarity in this area during tourist season. Everyone we have talked to just raves about this restaurant, so as locals, we thought we had better try it for ourselves.

The food was quite good. The girls had spaghetti with a bit of sauce, I had the meat lasagna and my husband had the spaghetti pie. We got small portions for everyone which was plenty. We actually brought home probably one small serving of the spaghetti since the girls don't eat much.

I only had two issues with the restaurant which cause me to rate it a four rather than five stars.

First, they do not have a true kids' menu. So, we ended up spending $13 on their meals and bringing home loads. We could have split one small, but there is a charge to do that, so we would have only saved $3.

Second, the service was not all that attentive. Our waitress took our order and then ignored us until she brought our food. It would have been nice to have drink refills and possibly some bread while we waited.

But, overall this is a great restaurant, and we will go back.

Reviewed January 5, 2007

After reading reviews on this site, and wondering how I could have spent so much time in Groton, and never heard of Paul's Pasta, I wanted to give it a try.

I concur with the other reviewers. This is one of the best Italian restaurants I have ever eaten in. Portions are plentiful, and the prices are reasonable for the high quality of the food. I just wish the menu weren't so limited.

The next day we returned to bring home a whole assortment of fresh pasta. We can't wait to return.

2  Thank teachernthehood
Reviewed October 10, 2006

Home made pasta and sauce, awesome desserts, great view of the river............you could not ask for more!!! This place has the best food. If I could give it more then 5 stars I would have!!

2  Thank kimdanace