“not much to look at,but fabulous food”
Review of Paul's Pasta Shop

Paul's Pasta Shop
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 28, 2012

for lunch- we had buffalo mac and cheese-soooo yummy and huge portion-try it out-you won't be disappointed

Reviewed October 27, 2012

You'll love it for lunch... That's all I have to say... Sit outside if weather allows. Outstanding Homemade Pasta's

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We order pasta to go here at least twice a month. The homemade pasta and sauces are delicious and full of flavor. We choose takeout because the location and parking is terrible. We ate in once but were seated outside. That would have been okay, except they seated us at a table against the wall facing our towards all of the other patrons. So my daughter and I sat against the wall facing out and my husband and youngest daughter were on either end. We felt exposed and uncomfortable. The service felt rushed and very impersonal. There is almost always a crowd out front and minimal street parking. The good food and affordable prices are what keep us coming back......for takeout.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

SO GOOD. We love the eggplant parm and the buffalo mac and cheese. Don't skip dessert! The cookie dough in a pan thing was to die for!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

How can you go wrong with fresh made pasta... whole wheat available too! Paul's Pasta is a terrific lunch and dinner location along the Thames River in Groton, CT. As a local New Londoner, I wait for spring and fall to partake of their wonderful dishes, allowing the tourist their chance to sample some good food in the area. I take friends and relatives to Paul's when they visit , and I encourage everybody to stop by and enjoy their regular menu... if you can make it past the specials!