“We enjoyed the 2 for 20 with hot wing and chicken dinner”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #81 of 123 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 15, 2014

the meal is as usuall good for the price. the bnls wings r very good . the meal was ok. our server wa smore interested in other conversation than us

Reviewed July 13, 2014

took my parents there they came in from Florida, are waitress was very nice but out of all waitresses there had a very dirty uniform ,I order from there new menu she gave use are utensils' my were very dirty I checked every one and they were very unacceptable told what I thought was a manager. brought out very clean new utensils' I guess they looked at all of them and decided they all are dirty better give new .my daughters ordered mashed potatoes of course she had to find a hair in it .I think the cooks don't do there job well back there and are complainer's and the dish washing staff is not doing well they need to review the cook help possible replace them for better quality

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Great food and fun location, they had a karaoke night the night we stopped. It was great fun people.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My boyfriend and I went there tonight and waiting 15 mins before a waitress came and asked for our drinks..she placed our entire order and after over a half hr she told us the cooks were behind, the place wasn't wen close to busy. We ordered the chip and dip appetizer that should only take ten mins! After over 45mins we got our entire meal at once that's unexepatble and I'll never go back again iv had better service at a fast food resteraunt and the food wasn't worth the time we waited.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

The food and the drinks were mediocre! We visited this establishment for Valentine's Day. What a huge disappointment! The plus here was the customer service, the waitress was nice. The food portions were very small. It had been a long time that we had visited this restaurant. We don't remember vital being this bad. If you're hungry, do not go to this Applebee's.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!