“What you'd expect from a chain.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #79 of 121 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 16, 2012

The food is eatable but the service slow. I like Applebee's but this is not one of there best. The restrooms are clean.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Went here a few times and every time service has been good and quick. Food good as always. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

nice service crazy night thou try an go on a non weekend night

Reviewed February 20, 2012

It's hard to ruin onion rings - and let me tell you, these were HARD, overcooked to the point of burnt and without any flavor. If there was a food fight they could put your eye out. I got the "riblets", which turns out to be the side-ends of the ribs you cut off to put in the soup pot or give to the dogs. The only taste in the sauce was sweet. The french fries were greasy and soggy, I guess to make up for the bone dry onion rings. The "platter" came with a paper cup of coleslaw which was the high point of the evening. There were no prices on the drink "menu", when I asked our server the prices for the several Margaritas, she didn't know them. Oh well, we live and learn. NEVER go to an Applebee's.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

We sat at the bar and the service was awful. Food-okay, drinks-okay, the bartendar was so dishelved looking, never asked us how our food/drinks were. Plenty of other places to eat in the area, this place was within walking distance.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!