“Horrific experience”

Flanagan's
Ranked #16 of 123 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 3, 2009

Just recently, I had breakfast at Flanagan's restaurant in Groton. I have to say it was not a pleasant dining experience. The sausage patty tasted spoiled. In addition, my eggs were overcooked. Very bad! I would recommend going across the street to the Groton Townhouse. That establishment could easily show Flanagans a thing or two about food.

I don't know who is managing that kitchen, but I'll bet it is a zoo.

1  Thank lovedining101

Reviewed February 8, 2008

I brought my friend for lunch yesterday. I have been here before and the food has been better. But yesterday was the worst ever! The buckaroo burger was supposed to be medium but was so thin and tough I couldn't even finish it...way too spicy....fries were ok. I ordered a margharita that was missing the alcohol..or so it seemed. It was like warm sour milk.I had to send it back and then it was barely doable. The spinach artichoke dip was supposed to come with a bread but instead they gave us a few colored chips. very watery and tasteless. a real dissapointment. My friend said her Gyro was just ok, nothing to write home about. I don't think I will ever chance it here again. very expensive bill for nothing. used to better but maybe that's why there were 2 cars in the lot at 12:00 lunch time.

1  Thank ilovetoeatLedyard

Been to Flanagan's? Share your experiences!