“Good Chinese food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Groton, Connecticut
“Good Chinese food”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

This place has good Chinese food. They always get your delivery out to you quickly and they always throw in a couple of sodas for free.

Groton, Connecticut, United States
“Very Good”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Let me start by saying that I pretty much only get the General Tso's Chicken and fried dumplings when I order Chinese fast food, so my review is pretty much limited to those choices. This place however has the best General's chicken in the area. They are located in the TJ MAXX shopping center and have been in business in this location for as long as I can remember.

I have tried other local places and have been served overcooked (or old oil) chicken or have had a weird orange colored chicken.

This is also my first choice for wonton soup when I am not feeling well.

• Visited August 2013
Connecticut
“Not too bad”
Reviewed April 28, 2011

Seems like they have a new chef or owner. Food isn't as good as it used to be. Also I have called in orders and they claim not to have gotten them. New people at the front counter aren't as efficient

Connecticut
“My favorite Chinese takeout food in...”
Reviewed October 13, 2010

My favorite Chinese takeout food in Groton! Great food and the service is quick. Staff is very friendly.

GROTON
“Our favorite Chinese place.”
Reviewed December 5, 2008

The chicken and broccoli in this place is magnificent. You just have to ask for the broccoli to be cooked a little longer than normal. The boneless spare ribs are great and so are the 21 shrimp. Ask for the tartar sauce. Overall best chinese restaurant in the area.