“Massage and more” 4 of 5 stars

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Massage and more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Booked the day of because I went on a whim, and it was great! With my 50 minute Swedish I had access to a co-ed relaxation room that had kcups for tea and coffee as well as apples biscotti and lemon water. There was also a small spa menu and seating for those who want to order something a little more filling. Each locker room has lockable lockers a steam room showers, toilets shaving and hair supplies as well as robes, towels and sandals. The service gives you access to the hotel pool and fitness center which are both fairly big for a hotel of this size. Nicole was my masseuse and she did a really great job. I'd call it the second best massage I've ever had, and I go every couple of months! Prices are on par for what you get and the front desk staff was helpful and friendly. Only two complaints, I wish there was water available in the locker rooms for when you exit the steam room and the steam room didn't have a drain and although the seating and walls were cleaned thoroughly the floor suffered from being under water constantly. If you are in town for one of the casino's give it a go.

Boston, Massachusetts
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Quality services, small amenities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We have availed ourselves of relaxing massages here several times over the past few years while vacationing and staying at the Marriott Mystic. The services provided are always high quality, and you do pay high prices. The facilities are very nicely done, however the space overall is probably just too small. There is a "relaxation area" that was too crowded and noisy on this last visit to even enjoy it. The locker rooms are tight but fine, and there is a steam room but no sauna. The only hot tub is located outside the spa with the hotel pool, which is disappointing since it's often crowded with children.

Visited December 2013
Columbus, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went there for my birthday for a couples massage. The providers were a little late picking us up from the waiting area. The massage was great but it just didn't seem like an 80 minute massage, more like a 60 minute.I was disappointed that there were no sauna but the jacuzzi made up for it. We will probably give this place one more shot.

2 Thank mejias1
new york, ny
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Very nice.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Had a nice facial with Jennifer. Area was very clean and nice. Front desk staff very nice too. Had hair colored as well and was offered a 62 dollar product I declined. Overall nice place.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank travelnut2009
Mystic, CT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A wonderful gift!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have received a gift certificate for a facial and pedicure for Christmas for the last few years. It has always been a wonderful and relaxing experience. All of the staff have always been excellent. I look forward to using my gift certificate this year.

Visited August 2012