“Relaxation!!!”

Add it.
Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Spas & Wellness in Groton
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Couples massage was amazing and relaxing but a little pricey. Beautifully appointed spa, all amenities you could think of. Luxiourious robes and steam room!

All reviews
"friendly and accommodating staff"
"quiet room"
in 3 reviews
"received a gift certificate"
"full service"
in 5 reviews
"knowledge"
"connecticut"

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I work at a 24hr customer service call center, where we strive for excellence. I called yesterday and spoke to Alexa regarding my recent visit to the salon, and I have to admit I was left dissatisfied and still upset. I explained to her that the hair service I received was not up to par for a salon of such high stature. My hair color turned out fabulous, a little more gold than I wanted but still looks great. However the cut that I received is not a cut but more like a hack, there is nothing uniform about this haircut. I had asked to save the length, (with the understanding some may need to be trimmed since I was highlighting, trimmed.) and to have it be a fully layered haircut. I left the salon with wet and unevenly cut hair. She didn't even try to inform me that for the same price I was paying she could finish the style and blow out my hair, I think she knew that if I saw it dry I'd be upset, so I left with wet hair. I even tipped a generous tip on an overpriced service. I went back up to our room and dryer my hair then had to ask my boyfriend to take a picture for me and when I saw the aftermath of my experience in the chair I was upset to say the least. but thankfully my hair grows fast so I'll be able to have someone even it out soon. When I spoke with Alexa about this she apologized and said she will inform the supervisor and the spa manager, I told her she did great color just may need some more education on cutting techniques. After that the call was ended but I'm a little upset she didn't do or say anything to make me want to come back, ever. I think other women should be aware before they just Go to have their hair done.

1  Thank Manda O
Reviewed April 23, 2012

it's realy stepping into another world! I had the EA signature massage and it was a great experiance from the reception till exit.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

one there once would i go back no not my cup of tea any way wish them luck but not for me