“Great burgers and fries”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #11 of 120 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: 860-445-2400
Description: 860-445-2400
Lovington, New Mexico, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great burgers and fries”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Everything was great the only thing that could improve was the cleanliness. I'm guessing a lot of people go there so it's hard to keep it clean.

Visited May 2013

Brookfield, Connecticut, United States
“Good Food, a little pricey!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I love the burgers and fries here, just wish it was not so expensive to feed a family of 4, it cost me $50 every time we go to this place.

Visited April 2013
Groton, Connecticut
“Good Five Guys”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I’m a repeat customer that’s enjoyed their food on several occasions. I've always found this restaurant to provide consistently good food that’s fresh and served in a prompt fashion. Additionally, they are always clean and friendly.

Visited March 2013
VT
“Awesome, Even Without a Bun”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to a Five Guys, and I was impressed. Helpful and courteous staff. Clean and efficiently run kitchen. I cannot eat wheat so they served my burger in a foil pan with a fork and knife. Burger and fries are amazing, will go back for sure. The saying "do one thing and do it well" comes to mind - these guys know their burger and fries and stick to the basics with great results.

“Best hamburgers in Groton!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I like their hamburgers. A lot of my friends like their fries too but not me. I like crispier fries. But hamburger is definitely delicious and filling. You can also enjoy peanuts for free while you are waiting for your order.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!