“over all kinda good.”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Turns out this restaurant is a sister of Miss Saigon in Norwich. I wasn't fond of Miss Saigon when I tried it last year but Phantasia is much better. Tried Phantasia Feb 3. Friend and I shared several meals to get the drift of the place. We ordered Vietnamese Rice Pancake, Bun Thjt Nuong and Pho. The meals we ordered were pretty good but I was greatly surprised at how tasty the Rice Pancake was. Actually seemed to be vegetables and eggs in a pancake shape but pretty good. The Bun Thjt Nuong came with beef and not BBQ pork but was good, the Pho was really pretty good but far from the pure ambrosia I ate in Vietnam last year. The menu features more Chinese food than Vietnamese food but I guess they need to build their Vietnamese food clientele up in SE CT.

1  Thank TerrierGal