“Fast and decent”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Decent food, very clean place and super nice staff. We go here many times as a family and the food is always consistent. The portions are big and they allow changes. You can also order online very easily and get it delivered. Nice addition to the neighborhood.

1  Thank Employee84

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I recently visited my Mom in Groton CT with my partner. It was my Mom's birthday and I asked her what she would like for dinner. She wanted Asian. So I went on line to research all the spots to get Asian food in Groton CT. I knew of The Chinese Kitchen, since I grew up in the area, but I wanted to try something different and closer to where my Mom lives. I chose The Rice Box. What a wonderful experience. I did take out, I enetered the restaurant and was pleasantly surprise, very beautiful. The people I spoke with where extremely friendly and nice. The food was over the top delicious. The price we paid was comparable to all other Asian restaurants. All in all, everyone was very happy and trust me when I tell you, I will be back theere again when I visit Groton, CT. Go, try, be happy.

1  Thank Denniz S
Reviewed May 8, 2012

You gotta go here if fresh and delicious are what you crave. The fried dishes are not greasy, but crisp. Everything is hot and portions are generous. They'll make the dish the way you like it- extra spicy if you wish. The catering is an incredible bargain. Used them for funeral reception, and delivery was on time and with care. Give this place a try . You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank karenaprn
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Was a frequent visitor of Chinese Kitchen on Rt 12...until I came upon this place. Food is fresh and very tasty. Staff are wonderful. Check it out

Reviewed December 15, 2011

On home turf and decided to try the Rice Box, a new restaurant close to my home in SECT. Husband and I tried jalapeno crab rangoon which was nice and tasty. Husband got shrimp lo mien and I got shrimp and broccoli with rice. Both were very tasty and CHEAP at $6.25 per plate. This is a new venture in Groton and we shall be back to give it another go.

Been to Rice Box? Share your experiences!