Hampton Inn - Groton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Groton)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanmohegan sunfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfastoatmealstaff was extremely helpfulmorning breakfastconnecticut collegenice stayeasy accessbusiness tripgreat place to staybusiness centerindoor poolmystic seaportcoast guard academyfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We stayed here on busy Sat.and found it quiet and easily accessible.We needed to be in the area for an animal rescue and stay regularly at HI(group) wherever we travel.Quick check-in,and I REQUESTED A SMOKING ROOM ,thats why WE use this group often as they accomodate smokers as well as non.As usual,the rooms were clean,quiet,well furnished,plenty of parking,secure and a great breakfast.We'll always stay here as long as there are smoking rooms avilable for us....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Rooms were very clean and comfortable! Staff was very nice and helpful! Fitness center was new! Pool was clean and heated! Breakfast was ok. Ran out of oatmeal and eggs were dry. Fruit and english muffin was good! Coffee always GREAT!

Room Tip: I had a King size end room that was perfect!
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Another quality stay at a Hampton Inn. The hotel was just finishing up some renovations, but it had no affect on my stay. The room was normal for a Hampton, but it was a little on the dated side. Could definately use some updating. The shower curtain rod was tilted, so the shower curtain would slide, which would end up getting water all over the floor. The internet was well above average for speed. The location is pretty centrally located. They gave us a printed out list of local restaurants which was helpful. Overall another nice stay at a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank skirkland68
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We just booked 3 rooms for 5 nights. The rooms were fresh and clean. The service was superb. Our entire party was very satisfied. The manager, front desk, housekeeping and breakfast support.... they were all extremely friendly and helpful. We will stay here again!!!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

I was getting married at Harkness and needed a hotel in the area that would accomodate all of my guests. After visiting a few hotels, I knew that this hotel was the best option, and I was not wrong! They gave us a great room block rate, they answered questions the many times that I called them, they handed out gift bags, and made sure that we had all the pillows/chairs that a large group may need. Parag went above and beyond for us. He had fresh fruit delivered to our room with champagne. He even allowed us to use the conference room in the lobby to continue celebrating together after the wedding. I would happily stay there again as would all of my guests. I would also highly recommend this hotel to any brides in the area that are in need of large group accommodations. Thank you Parag and the entire Hampton Inn staff.