Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,103 results
All reviews octagon restaurant the concierge lounge corner room front desk red door beautiful hotel wedding parties room service dance competition minute drive mystic attractions sunday morning indoor pool housekeeping staff ice machine mohegan sun parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did not enjoy our stay this weekend at the Marriott, or particular room had a toilet that ran all night and the rooms are not super sound proof so you can clearly hear everyone in the hallway all night making it difficult to get a good night's sleep. The restaurant downstairs is very pricey and quite unsatisfying for the price you pay and limited options. If we go back to that area we would probably stay at another location.

Trip type: Traveled with family
mysticmarriotthotel, Manager at Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear M5115JWstephenb,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback from your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us and will be sharing your experience with our maintenance and food and beverage teams to ensure that this is used as a learning experience and the proper policies and procedures are in place so this does not occur again in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Bright side: very pretty modern clean stylish hotel. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful.
Valets and bellman also very good.

Needs improvement:
One of the 3 evators out of service for the entire stay of a multi-day competition weekend.
Ladies room by ballroom was closed for cleaning for an extremely long time (hundreds of little girls and moms) and then the only other bathroom to be found at the other end of the lobby had almost no toilet paper.
Ice machine was broken on our floor for the duration of a 3-night stay.
People who had confirmation for two queen beds (enen parties of five), were giving king bed. Cots were offered for an additional $20! charge? Not loving the first come first serve policy for check-ins and room categories.
We were only a party of three I got a king bedded room too (after requesting and getting a confirmation for two queen beds). Opted to have one kid sleep on the chaise and was told linens would be sent up. After a long day at the competition, returned to the room at 11 p.m. to find no linens. It took a very long time to get them sent up.
Other requests for basic things to be sent to the room (sugar packets and cups) also took a very long time.
It just did not feel like the hotel was ready to accommodate this huge competition this year. Needs to do better next year.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear laurabD710JI,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with detailed feedback from your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that you encountered issues during your stay, not only with room type but with maintenance and housekeeping issues throughout the hotel. I will be sharing your feedback with members of our management teams to ensure that these items of concern are addressed and corrected moving forward. I am happy to see there were parts of your stay that you enjoyed, including the hospitality of our front desk and bellman staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed one night very nice hotel.
The rooms are clean the employees are friendly.
Starbucks in the Lobby
The concierge lounge needs work very cold
Room. The breakfast can be better.
The gentleman who worked monday night very sweet and helpful.
Cindy food and beverage manager wonderful.
Went out of her way to accommodate the guests.
I’ll be back

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mshotel517,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback from your recent stay. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the hotel amenities and found the hotel to be clean and accommodating. I am also happy to see that specific staff members impacted your stay so positively, Cindy is a wonder asset to our team and I will be sure to share your kind words with her. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Being a titanium Bonvoy member I stay at many Marriott Bonvoy Hotels and frequent many concierge lounges. I have never seen such a sad spread as the Mystic Marriott. We stayed here in the past and it was lovely. Today I was informed this is the “NEW BRAND STANDARD” for Marriott and they will only put out a cheese plate and one hot dish. The pictures are worth 1000 words. It’s pathetic.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank westchestercounty100
mysticmarriotthotel, Manager at Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear westchestercounty100,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback from your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that our changes in the concierge lounge offerings did not meet your expectations. We are in the process of trying to adhere to our given Marriott standards as well as keep our valued elite guests, such as yourself, happy. We will certainly take your comments into consideration as we move forward.

Thank you again for your feedback, I hope we have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times for business, most recently on December 11. I woke up to a snowy day and was delighted that the engineering department had cleared my car off for me. Great service!

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear pattyg173,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that our engineering team went above and beyond to make your travels a little easier on what could have been a more hectic start to your morning. We will share your kind words with the hotel team.

Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you again in the future!