Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa
$103
$72
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$89
$50
$209
$196
Hampton.com
$189
GardenInn.com
All reviewsoctagon restaurantthe concierge loungecorner roomfront deskred doorbeautiful hotelwedding partiesroom servicefull serviceoff the highwaystayed for one nightfitness centerearly checkmystic aquariumindoor poolminute drivelocal attractions
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Even though it was a one stay this hotel was a high end, luxurious, very comfortable, super friendly staff and service. Entrance is grand and amenities were very good. Restaurant was high quality and really enjoyed the environment.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank jcarb19
Reviewed July 17, 2014

As a longtime Marriott Rewards member, I am regularly upgraded and usually enjoy excellent service at Marriott properties. I have stayed at the Mystic Marriott many times, and previously wrote a favorable review. But during my most recent stay, July 7 and 8, there was a noticeable falling off.
Although I was upgraded to the concierge floor, there is no longer a key required to enter this level. Also, in the club room, service has been drastically cut: No breakfasts at all, no dessert at night, and (this happened during my stay) no more replenishments when the first service of after-work snacks runs out.
Service at the front desk has also fallen off. During my check-in and check-out, the front desk rep did not know how to use the computer, and as a result caused considerable confusion and delay.
This is still a good looking hotel: Its corporate luster has been burnished as a longtime favorite of nearby Pfizer employees. But as that business has fallen off, so has the shine. It could use a little polishing.

Room Tip: Ask for a courtesy upgrade
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear 8MoonRiver,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa. During the time of your visit, we had been trying out new processes for the concierge lounge. The first attempt, the one in question, was not successful. We now have a schedule and menu that is favorable to guests and have received very positive feedback.

I understand how you feel about your check in process. We did have a few new additions to our front desk staff and we do our best to get everyone trained in a timely manner. Again, thank you for all of your comments as your feedback helps us to continuously improve. I hope you will stay with us again and give us another chance to show you what a great experience you can have here at the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa.

Regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stay at this hotel every year while on our vacation in the Northeast. I am happy to say that this property is exceptional. We have come to know the staff and they are truly like family. The hotel is very clean and the atmosphere is very inviting and luxurious.
We get the upgrade for our family of 5, as my husband is a Marriott Rewards Member. The room is very large and fits our family perfectly. The beds are really comfortable with plenty of pillows. The room was serviced nicely every morning and was very quiet in the evening.
The mornings are great. A full service Starbucks in the lobby was a perfect convenience. The breakfast at the Octagon restaurant exceeded expectations. More than a "continental" breakfast. The buffet had everything. Service was great.
When we arrived, we were greeted by Keith, the bellman. He graciously helped me unload the truck and get everything to our room.
We enjoyed our time very much.
The hotel lobby was playing 80's 90's music and it was great!!
There is an indoor pool and fitness center. Very clean.
The Red Door Spa is also part of the hotel.
During the week, there are business travelers and the weekends are primarily weddings.
The proximity to Mystic and area attractions off I-95 is ideal.
We love Amanda and her attention to detail. She is a fantastic employee and just a wonderful person.
The proprietor, Farouk, knows how to run a property. Attention to detail and makes a conscious effort to understand his guests needs.
Thank you again for a fantastic stay!
We will be back again next year for sure.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Theresa,

Thank you so much for your amazing review of the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa! I am so pleased you and your family enjoyed every aspect of your time here. Thank you for all of your positive comments, including your kind words about Amanda and myself. We are looking forward to your future stays, and will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Being a Marriott Rewards Member, I try to be brand loyal. In town to drop of son at the CGA and needed a 1 night stopover before moving family of 4 to the Residence Inn. Arrived at 11:00pm and checked in with ease. No baggage help at that hour or valet, but no big deal. Place was hopping b/c of 3 weddings the next day. Room was clean and spacious....We had a king with pull out sofa and a rollaway cot, due to no doubles that were available. No issues. No noise factor. It did the job. Next morning we used the restaurant for the breakfast buffett was fantastic...many selections..build your own omlette....etc. Very good. Starbucks on site but did not use. Workout room was spacious with many machines and view of indoor pool. Grounds outside we beautiful and well kept. I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank jserna20
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear jserna20,

Thank you for taking the time to share some positive feedback on your stay at the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa. I am delighted to hear that your check-in process went smoothly and that you were satisfied with our clean, spacious rooms.

I’m also glad you enjoyed the wide variety of foods that we offer for our delicious breakfast buffet! Thank you for your loyalty to Marriott, and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I was able to stay at this hotel on a business trip. The staff is well trained and very attentive to each hotel customer. It is like staying at a resort property. The best part is the award winning restaurant and lobby bar. The Happy Hour is one of the highlights of staying here. Rooms are very clean and modern. I will try to book a room each time I am on business throught this area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear CRACKER_JEFF,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review of your stay here at the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa. I’m so glad you had the chance to experience Octagon Steakhouse, and that you enjoyed happy hour at the lounge. I am also delighted you found our rooms to be very clean and modern.

I look forward to your next stay with us when your business travels bring you back to this area.