All reviewsoctagon restaurantthe concierge loungecorner roomfront deskbeautiful hotelred doorroom servicewedding partiesdance competitionoff the highwaystayed for one nightmystic aquariumfitness centerindoor poolminute driveking bedlocal attractions
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This I am sure is an great convention hotel. Big beautiful and full of extras. We were only staying the night and moving on, so it wasn't exactly the perfect hotel. It is in a beautiful area just off the main drag so it was close to Mystic. The area was quiet but the hotel was a buzz with people in the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Took my two boys on an overnight to the Mystic area. The kids loved the hotel and the pool. Beds were very comfortable with the two double beds and was roomy up to 4 people. Location is close to Mystic Seaport and the Aquarium and local beaches. I would have loved to use the Spa. Great place for a Girl's getaway. Will definetely return again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Peg R
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Peg R.,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay here at Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa. I’m so pleased to hear that you and your boys enjoyed the hotel and pool, and that you found the beds to be very comfortable. I hope you get the chance to come back soon to enjoy that Girl’s Getaway at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa!

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I was hoping to enjoy a quiet weekend at this Spa hotel. What I found was a hotel that caters to weddings and other events. The hotel was packed with a lot of people having a good time. I ate some foods in the bar, and it was the most delicious fish tacos I have ever had. I went to check out the spa. I was hoping to relax. What I found was a very nice and busy spa. So while I hoped to have a relaxing quiet weekend, I found just the opposite. That said, it's a nice hotel, friendly staff, and easily accessible.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Gicko

Dear Gicko,

Thank you for your review of the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa. I’m delighted to hear you found the fish tacos to be very delicious! The spa does become busy on weekends, especially when we have weddings, but I hope you were able to relax regardless. I’m glad you got to experience our friendly staff and hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We stayed at the Marriot overnight on spur of the moment. Mystic is very close by. The location is on an main road with easy access to the highways. The rooms were very clean. especially the linens and the bathroom. As I have found with most Marriots the pillows are pretty terrible. The staff at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. The pool area was ok at best. There seemed to be some interesting colors between the tiles on the pool deck, so I reccomend wearing those flip flops! Overall a nice stay. Be careful though, if you are looking for a cup of coffee after 5pm, the Starbucks on site closes very early.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jackie B
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is one of my favorite Marriott properties. They're is not a whole lot within walking distance, but the Red Door Spa, Starbucks and Octagon restaurant on the property is plenty to keep you on the hotel grounds for a long weekend. It's especially beautiful in the fall. Downtown Mystic is within minutes. Awesome hotel to get away for the weekend.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Richard P
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Richard P.,

Thank you for your review of the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa. I’m so pleased to hear that we are one of your favorite Marriott properties, and so glad you've had the chance to experience the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, Starbucks, and Octagon! We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay.

Regards,