“Not child friendly”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Groton
Navy Lodge New London
New london
“Not child friendly”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

A military child is stressed enough during a PCS move, let alone sleeping in new places every night. Sorry my child cries, I do my best by myself, cut me some slack when my baby has been crying for an hour, don't think I don't want him to stop. Offer me help instead of threading to kick me out.

• Stayed June 2014
9 Thank Militarymomme

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Have stayed at Navy Lodge, New London several times. Cleanliness is exceptional. Large rooms with kitchenette. Helpful, friendly front desk - in person and on phone. Pet friendly. May not have candy on the pillow, but as good as a 4-5 star hotel.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Stewiebarr
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This hotel is worth the $75 a night. The staff is friendly and helpful, the facility is clean, pet-friendly (unlike some other military lodging). It comes with a full kitchenette, perfect for making homemade food for your sailor who probably misses a good home cooked meal. My family and I loved our stay here. The only down fall is there is no elevator in the facility.

Close to shopping, sub base, and good restaurants (Pauls Pasta and 99 are a few of our favorites while living in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Samantha G
New Orleans
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Loved the kitchenette. Very very clean and staff very helpful with printing out my plane boarding passes for me.
Only negative was no elevator to second floor. I am not handicapped but still struggled dragging my luggage upstairs.
Nice breakfast on the go packs in the mornings.
Could eat out and bring home snacks and make dinner at the room.
Am staying again when my son grads school at sub base.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Rascal73
Simsbury, Connecticut
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I am a widow of a sub sailor and decided to stay at the Navy Lodge for a night. I was there to update my ID. I was greeted with pleasant people and the room was comfortable and extremely clean. The lobby area was nice as well. The breakfast is a bag to go and there is coffee and tea available all day. I would absolutely recommend this Lodge and this experience encourages me to try other lodges.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank ctgama
Severna Park, Maryland
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stayed there twice with in a week and both visits were great! The rooms are clean. We really liked having the kitchenette to keep drinks cold. The kids really liked going to the pool. The breakfast to go bags were a big hit as was the complimentary coffee 24/7. Will definitely stay there when we head up the coast again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank hokie23aa
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

In town for my brothers Sub School Graduation. Location is perfect. About 7 minute drive from the gate of the base. You will have to either have your Sailor check u in, be a Sailor yourself or a vet. All rooms had a small kitchen. Small refrigerator, microwave & 4 eye stove top. Room was comfortable & quiet. And priced at $75 a night, cant beat that anywhere close. Definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed July 2013